Please call us when you arrive outside. There is a reception room to the right where you can wait for us to bring your food to you.
- Before you are seated we will provide antibacterial spray for you to clean your hands.
- We will come to you so that you can sit, relax and enjoy your time. Please allow us time to get the food served to you by our waiter/waitress.
- We kindly request that you try to avoid close proximity with other customers and staff.
- The card machine will be cleaned between all uses, but we also request that you use the hand sanitiser provided before and after use.
To comply with government safety advice we are currently operating differently to usual:
- Bookings only – Please call the restaurant to book a table. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated at present. The booking slots are 6:00pm and 8:15pm and are for 2 hours, unless stated otherwise.
- 4 persons maximum – All people must be from the same household or “bubble”. For diners from separate households there is a maximum of 2 customers per table.
- Deposit of £10 per person – This will be taken over the phone when booking.
- 48 hours cancellation notice – Please note that cancellations made less than 48 hours before booking will lose their deposit.
- Hand-washing and social distancing – By booking at SathuDee you agree to comply with our in-house safety measures, including hand-washing and social distancing from other diners.
Note: We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer who we believe to be exhibiting Covid symptoms.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.